holiday mini sessions
KALIE’S CHRISTMAS TREE FARM
238 Hetcheltooth, Shickshinny, PA 18655
Holiday Mini Sessions are here!
Limited spots available. Mini Sessions with Nicole DuMond Photography are great for families, seniors, engagements and head shots. We only offer these a few times per year, so be sure to reserve your spot!
NDP Mini Session Terms & Conditions:
1. An unlimited number of photographs (number will be at the discretion of the photographer) will be taken during the 25-minute session. All photos that NDP deems suitable at a minimum of 15 images will be delivered to the Client via digital download. NDP will have complete discretion as to the final delivery of files to the client.
2. Payment of $200 plus PA State Sales Tax is due at the time of the session booking to reserve your place. Mini session payments are non refundable.
3. A link to download the edited digital images will be delivered to the client within three weeks of the session date. Client has 30 days to download the files with print release and/or order any professional prints/products within the online gallery. The photographer will not provide other images or unedited images to the client.
4. The Client shall assist and cooperate with NDP in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
5. In the event of inclement weather, alternative options such as a rain date or dates will be made available to you. Mini sessions are non refundable but may be transferred to another party if necessary, or cashed in at a later date pending NDP availability if the client is unable to attend the session. Re-shoots and refunds will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair or weather related issues, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer.
6. NDP grants the Client full rights to reproduce photos. Client may print an unlimited number of images with the printer of Client’s choosing. NDP retains copyrights of all images and may use images in any form or medium for any purpose.
7. If NDP cannot fulfill this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order. The client releases Nicole DuMond from all liabilities, claims and damages that may result from any accidents or incidents that may happen during the session.
8. NDP is not responsible for loss, theft or damages of the Client’s personal property or the personal property of the Client’s family.
9. If the Client fails to arrive at the session location promptly at the time of the session appointment, the session may be shortened as to not cut into the next scheduled mini session.
10. NDP retains full rights to the photos and may use the Client’s images for any purpose, in any medium (such as, but not limited to, posting on the photographer’s blog and Facebook page, or printing for promotional purposes). Client grants NDP full rights to use his/her images, and the images of everyone in the client’s family, for any purpose.
11. Animal Clause: Animals including free range chickens and horses may be visible on property during Mini Sessions. Please ask prior to going near animals on site. You assume the risk of equine activities pursuant to Pennsylvania Law. NDP first priority is safety.